Its been fun experimenting with fruits ! Here is one more to add to the list !
I was craving for an iced cooler and did not want to add sugar based syrups, so I used fruits and juice instead.
DO try it out !
Ripe Pear - 1 to 2, cut in cubes
Orange - 1, peeled and seeded
Grapefruit - 1/2 to 1, peeled and seeded
Ripe Banana - 1/2, sliced
Guava Juice - 1/2 cup
Ice - 1 cup crushed or shaved
COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
SERVING: Serves 2
1. Cut all the fruits.
2. Put all the fruits into a blender and blend in.
3. Add some Guava Juice, blend again.
To Serve -
4. Add half of the shaved or crushed ice into beverage glasses.
5. Pour in the fruit mix half way.
6. Add the rest of the ice shavings.
7. Pour in the rest of the fruit mix to fill the glass.
8. Pour in the remaining Guava Juice, see it sink into the ice to create a band of color.
9.Top up with Pear slices !
This recipe is part of Divya's "Show me your Smoothie" Event.
Tangy Pear Cooler is now linked with Foodista. Readers looking for Packham Triumph Pear would also be able to view recipes of the same with just a click. Enjoy !